Mynt has been specifically designed to beat out iPad and other tablet-based POS solutions like Square, Clover, or NCR Silver in both price and functionality. Mynt offers a REAL point-of-sale solution at a low upfront cost!
Mynt Partner Program
Mynt Partner Benefits
- Earn cash for each system sold
- Long term credit card residual potential
- POS in a Box – sell it and forget it
- We support what you sell with free 24/7 technical assistance for the life of the subscription
- Lifetime system warranty (life of subscription) means longer merchant account retention
- Add optional services like on site support or network installation to increase your profit
- Establish relationships with new merchants to help grow your business
Helping keep your customer’s businesses up and running day or night is our top priority, which is why Mynt Systems come standard with free 24/7/365 technical support for the life of the active subscription.
Earn cash upfront for each system sold, plus credit card residuals from all of your accounts. With Mynt’s top tier support and lifetime warranty you’re guaranteed to make outstanding income year after year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I make residuals for?
For the lifetime of the account, as long as the merchant remains with Mynt, you earn residuals.
Do you provide any marketing materials?
Yes! Once you on sign as a Mynt partner Mynt can provide you with POP marketing material.
Who does the installation and training?
Your choice! Mynt can do it all remotely or you can choose to charge and perform the onsite installation yourself.
Does Mynt require an End User contract?
No! Mynt does not require any contract for the POS, the end user is free to cancel the service at anytime.
We don’t believe in locking customers into lengthy contracts or hidden fees! After the initial system purchase, customers are on a month-to-month subscription to keep their system supported and running.
Selling Mynt is Very Simple
Once you join our Partner Program, you’ll gain access to your very own Mynt account manager that will help you along the sales cycle. Once you have sold your first system, your dedicated Mynt team can take care of the rest! Here is the typical sales process:
- Order your customer’s Mynt system from myntpos.com, or refer your customer to Mynt and we will close the sale
- Customer signs merchant application, merchant account is boarded to Mynt’s gateway
- Menu is built and hardware is shipped
- System is installed and tested, interactive training with customer is performed
- Once the merchant account is activated, you’ll automatically start making residuals